Tuesday 27 August 2019

Curiosity Unleashed

While trying to find the personal blog I began about a year ago, only for it to sit on the back burner... I stumbled across the blog I began 'way back when'.
Check out Curiosity Unleashed HERE

This is exactly what I needed right now. This is exactly why we as professionals blog. It gives us a window into how far we have come and the process we go through. I had forgotten so much of this part of the journey as it seemed to go by in a blur.

This blog was 5 years ago.
I was in a single cell class. My kids had individual desks which were identified in a painstakingly labour intensive in-depth consideration as to the seating plan!
Everything was completed in books.

I cannot fathom teaching in this way again. The fact that it was only 5 years ago... when it feels like a lifetime.

Reading it, I can remember the excitement and passion I had for the paradigm shift I was embarking on. I was stepping into an unknown world, where we were leading the charge for those around us. We had to make the mistakes ourselves to find out why some things needed to be done in certain ways.

For anyone who questions why they should have a professional blog... This is why!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like our learners, I appreciate any feedback/feedforward. Please leave me a comment. :-)